Monday, September 22, 2008

LOOK WHAT I DID!!



School this year has been great so far. I am on the Foot ball team, I got accepted to participate in the Show Choir and I'm trying out for All State Band Competition this year. It's been challenging, but a lot of fun too. My plan is to play in the Jazz Band and my goal is to be on the Honor Roll each and every semester this year, which would make for 3 years of being on the Honor Roll. My mid-term grades were excellent and so I'm on my way!! Here is my latest work of art. Notice the detail!!!!!

See the spulpture I'm most proud of...

1 comment:

Coolest Kellogg said...

The sculpture on the left is of a wrestler, see the mask on him. It is a sorta self portrait, so to speak!! I am going to post a couple pictures of my wrestling season from earlier this year. Wrestling was the BEST!!! (Mom hated it tho)