Sunday, August 10, 2008

...Coolest Kellogg...


A Little About ME
My name is Briggs and I'm 13 years old. I'm in 8th grade at the middle school here where I live. I enjoy doing many sports, mainly baseball, wrestling football. This spring I plan to go out for track, it should be interesting!! I also am into music and enjoy show choir. This last year I played in the regular band and also jazz band. It was a lot of fun and I plan to do it again this year. I play the trumpet and also the French Horn, but at home I play the drums and guitar and a tiny bit of piano. You could say that I like to play music with different instruments... trying to find the one I like best.
Show choir is a really fun interest that I found this last year. We have an awesome show choir!! To let you know how awesome it was... we placed 2nd in a competition of about 30 schools, and our rivals placed 1st. Not bad. I auditioned for several solos that I ended up getting in show choir and in regular choir. This year was my favorite year in Middle School so far, lets see what this next year is like.


No comments: